Andrea is a poised, informative, and entertaining speaker who will educate you on the benefits and best practices of transmedia creation as only an experienced veteran can.
To request Andrea's services as a speaker, please connect with her through her email contact form, including dates and compensation, if available.
- TEDx Transmedia, September 2013
- Future of Storytelling, October 2012
- Nordic Games Conference, "Why Games Need Transmedia," May 2012
- Transmedia Meetups in New York, London and Vancouver
- FITC Storytelling X.1, "Hoax or Transmedia? The Ethics of Pervaisve Fiction," June 2011
- IFP/Power to the Pixel Cross-Media Forum, "Extending Your Story," Apr. 2011.
- SXSWi 2011, "Hoax or Transmedia? The Ethics of Pervasive Fiction," Mar. 2011.
- DIY Days 2011, "The Ethics of Transmedia," Mar. 2011.
- SXSWi 2010, ARGs and Women: Moving Beyond the Hot Brunette, Mar. 2010.
- ISMAR 2009, "AR Games: Types and Technologies," Oct. 2009.
"Both smart and funny, Andrea has a great breadth of experience in the trenches of creation that grounds her talks in reality, with truly useful insights into the actual nuts and bolts of things. At the same time, her passion excites you by proximity, and she's one of the most gracious people I know. Having her speak to Transmedia Vancouver was more than worthwhile -- it was instructive and inspiring."
Lucas J.W. Johnson, Organizer Vancouver Transmedia Meetup